To play in the West Side East Side Basketball Association you must:
- Form a Residence Hall team of at least 10 players (12max) ALL from the SAME residence hall.
- Appoint a head coach and a designated captain.
- Complete the two forms attached below and bring them to the TEAM CALL-OUT meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 13th at 7:00pm in Student Center Cardinal Hall A.
- You can also bring the forms to the Coaches and Captains meeting scheduled for Thursday September 20th at 7:00pm in Student Center Forum (2nd Floor).
- You will need to turn in the team dues of $150.00 plus each players individual $10.00 for their team uniform. For a team of the the required 10 players, each player pays $25.00 which covers at least 10 regular season games and uniform. The team dues and every player's uniform fee will be collected at the Coaches and Captains meeting.
- All players, captains, and coaches on the FINAL roster will need to attend the Team Orientation/All Player Meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 27th at 7:00pm in Student Center Forum (2nd Floor).